Does prop come with new boat purchase?

stosiak

2 hours ago, stosiak said:

So it is appropriate to give him the bill of sale as I had to get my own. 

Why did you have to get your own and is it the right prop for your boat. Lots of us here get different props for different applications and how we use our sleds. Some style and sizes for different reasons or issues. Best of luck, fin😀👍

I'm not one to bash people but this dealer has been a nightmare. I ordered my prop before my boat was delivered as to have a back up just incase this dealer dropped the ball as he has all along. I keep asking and he keeps telling me it is on order. He told me that in February and still no prop so I just ordered hopefully the right prop this time. It will be here in October. I have a bravo fs 22" and I'm only getting 5300 RPMs so I ordered a 20". I could write a short story on the aggravation I have with this new boat purchase and I probably will when I get it back from the factory.

I would definitely let the factory know how your experience is with the dealer. Good and Bad the factory should know. We had a PF dealer in our area that was promoting other brand boats that he also had on his lot and saying negative things about the PF in order to sell the other brand. After a conversation between the customers and the factory......that particular dealer no longer handles PF. But he does have a large supply of Nautical Star and Sportsman. 

• Like 1

Already talked to Steve Berry and they are aware of the issues with my dealer.  He wouldn't go into detail and I respect that. I already had to deal with the poor service so I know full well. He was very helpful in the fine detail of the purchase order. I should have just drove down to Florida and found one there.