2000 Pathfinder 2200 Tunnel - Side Scuppers

Teamjefe

I have been searching on here but could not find much on this topic. I have a 2000 Pathfinder 2200TE with the tunnel. The cockpit drains are located on the side with the clamshell scuppers. Has anyone figured out a fix besides using a plug for these? Tired of the wet feet and beach bags when I forget to put the plugs in. Thanks!

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer:  But, I had the same issue with my 2001 2400V.....I asked the factory for possible solutions and the only two were either fiberglass over the drains , thus eliminating cockpit drains and creating other problems, or two..take the engine off and paddle the boat. 

Neither option is good....so I just kept putting the plugs in....until I bought my 2200 XL which does not have that issue.

those early models were designed for lightweight two stroke engines...you add an adult in back or change to a heavier four stroke and it’s always wet feet without the plugs.