Chokoloskee #s PM ME TO TAKE YOU FISHING

Can anyone on here give me direct #'s for solid producing snook, redfish, triple tail places? Also maybe sheeps head spots? Give me tides on when to fish them and best moons as well would be great. You can PM me if you don't want any other members finding spots out. I am willing to pay upwards of 50$ per spot. And no......i don't want to be adam sandler at the 10th hole at 9 with the sprinklers turned on. I WANT REAL SPOTS RIGHT NOW FOR SOLID CASH MONEY!

• Confused 1

• masterfisher changed the title to Chokoloskee #s PM ME TO TAKE YOU FISHING
On 9/15/2022 at 8:39 PM, masterfisher said:

Can anyone on here give me direct #'s for solid producing snook, redfish, triple tail places? Also maybe sheeps head spots? Give me tides on when to fish them and best moons as well would be great. You can PM me if you don't want any other members finding spots out. I am willing to pay upwards of 50$ per spot. And no......i don't want to be adam sandler at the 10th hole at 9 with the sprinklers turned on. I WANT REAL SPOTS RIGHT NOW FOR SOLID CASH MONEY!

Hey Masterfisher,

Your a trip! I appreciate your honesty and your: this is what I think and this is what I am posting!  Must be those 35 years being an LEO! We have plenty of LEO's on here and they are some great guys! Shoot we had one retire 3 times and he is back in the saddle again!

Sorry to here about your problems, but if you knock it down a notch and put the time in at Choko you might be surprised! Not so much about the fish you will catch but also who you will meet at the ramp!

Just keep the Ultra's on ice and they will come!

Stay strong and thank you for your service to the community!

I don’t think you are confused.

It is a fishing and boating forum. But you came here and have posted things never seen before on fishing forums. 
A member reacted poorly.

I’m gonna insist that you stop posting ridiculous stuff, trying to be funny. Nobody enjoys your humor or your hyperbole.

Last Warning.

Mod Marc

• Like 2

Providing general fishing advice to someone new is not frowned upon. However, I have never seen anyone give specific numbered locations to spots they catch fish to a stranger. That’s something that’s earned by time on the water or earned over time through friendship.

If you want to pay for info my suggestion is hire a guide and learn from him. Oh and don’t ask for specific numbers cause they won’t give you that either that’s where they make their money and they don’t want to arrive at their spot and see someone else on it.

12 hours ago, Waterman18 said:

I got a few, which ones you want?

Capture.JPG

Waterman18 you are a cool dude as well as a few others on here. Im actually scared to post anything else on this forum since I'm on my final warning. 

CAPBAIT, I think is right off Lumber key, which I have, and I have an Idea of who you got that from. I get live bait from there time to time, just have to make sure not to be seen there. I pulled all stickers off my bote just to make it a little harder to I.D. Shark barge is good but well known by a lot of folks. This is awesome that you posted this and I am truly thankful for it. I usually fish Harney and Broad and am looking for "secret" "bamboo" marked spots, if you know what I mean. If you want to fish my bote I'm down to meet fellow members. 

23 hours ago, Moderator said:

I don’t think you are confused.

It is a fishing and boating forum. But you came here and have posted things never seen before on fishing forums. 
A member reacted poorly.

I’m gonna insist that you stop posting ridiculous stuff, trying to be funny. Nobody enjoys your humor or your hyperbole.

Last Warning.

Mod Marc

sorry your upset about me trying to reach out and learn. It appears a few members are offering help, and find my posts interesting. Im trying to make friends.This thread could be really helpful to not only me but other people here that are passionate anglers of the 10k island region. Perhaps a trade deal could be made amongst us forum members in exchange for fishing spots. @Outlaw I GOT ALOT OF WHISKEY.........FL CRACKER HOMEMADE......