2006 Cobia 194CC Manual

Maury

• 2 months later...

Serious question and sorry if it’s a dumb one but why isn’t there parts manuals for Cobias?  Is this a common practice amongst boat manufactures?  I find myself having a hard time finding part numbers for the parts on my boat. I always wondered why there wasn’t a manual that included part numbers and model numbers.  Or maybe there are and I have never come across one.  

Thanks so much for the reply.  It was more of a curiosity thing.  Example, I wanted to add a couple more flush mount rod holders to my 237.  I wanted to get the same ones as I have now (cobia logo, I know, I know....not necessary).  I found out via forums and such, that they were sold through GemLux.  Would have been much easier to open a manual. 

I will post something about the main Battery switch panel.  I want to relocate mine to under the helm seat.  I have the helm seat that can take the switch panel on the side but have NO idea what the blue seas part number is. 

My pleasure ! 
At some point, the factory stopped publishing owners manuals, and just made sales brochures. The manuals got too time consuming to redo when the features changed and new models came out. The whole Cobia line changed in 05 /06 model year. All were new models designed by Maverick.

Please ask the battery switch relocate question in the General Section: we have some electrical gurus that can save you time and suggest the right Battery switch from Blue Seas..

Marc