WTB: Garmin 541S GPS

LenC

8 hours ago, searing said:

I'm pretty sure I have a 546s available if that'll work?

PM me if you like.

Dennis

Thanks for the reply, Dennis...... that looks like it would work well for him.  I just called my buddy here (Bonita Springs, FL) and he'll check the dimensions, etc.  Do you have a price in mind?

On 12/6/2022 at 7:27 PM, LenC said:

Thanks for the reply, Dennis...... that looks like it would work well for him.  I just called my buddy here (Bonita Springs, FL) and he'll check the dimensions, etc.  Do you have a price in mind?

Hi, Sorry I didn't realize you had replied. I forgot to follow the topic for notifications. Pretty sure the dimensions are the same. I also have the transducer and manual.

If you want it, just pay for shipping and send me what it's worth to you in your favorite lures.:) Don't really care, I'm not using it and glad to see it not sitting on my shelf.

On 12/11/2022 at 11:14 AM, searing said:

Hi, Sorry I didn't realize you had replied. I forgot to follow the topic for notifications. Pretty sure the dimensions are the same. I also have the transducer and manual.

If you want it, just pay for shipping and send me what it's worth to you in your favorite lures.:) Don't really care, I'm not using it and glad to see it not sitting on my shelf.

Great!   My friend's name is Jim Cresswell, Dennis.  Jim's mobile number is (586) 530-7408.  Just call or text him - - he's looking forward to buying your Garmin.  

Regarding the lures, I usually fly fish, but (like most fishermen) also have lots of lures, soft plastics, etc.  Most of my stuff is for salt water.  Tell Jim what you fish for, and I'll give him some things to send you.

17 hours ago, LenC said:

Great!   My friend's name is Jim Cresswell, Dennis.  Jim's mobile number is (586) 530-7408.  Just call or text him - - he's looking forward to buying your Garmin.  

Regarding the lures, I usually fly fish, but (like most fishermen) also have lots of lures, soft plastics, etc.  Most of my stuff is for salt water.  Tell Jim what you fish for, and I'll give him some things to send you.

I just texted Jim and gave him the message. If he gets me the address today I will try to ship tomorrow but this week for sure. I have a flats boat myself and all the fishing I do is saltwater inshore and near shore. I rarely fly fish, mostly spinning and bait cast setups. I hope it helps him and gets good use.

Thank you,

Dennis