Last year of production for MA 18

That's an interesting find.   I think 2006 was the last major year of production for the 18, but we've seen an '08 custom show up on here - and I am 99% sure it was this same boat - the offset, small console and red hull look very familiar.   If you are interested in it, I'd make sure to get the serial number from the seller - that will tell you the real year.   My boat was advertised as an 01, but the serial number showed it to be a 2000.    

That is a beautiful boat and a good deal for someone.   My guess is that the seller has had it for the last 3-5 years.   

1 hour ago, redzone1 said:

Whichwaysup,

You are right.  This red boat did show up on here for sale.  It has been several years ago, but I am 100% it was this same exact boat with the side console and color red.  I know they made a 21 MA in 2008, because I remember it being listed on THT about 10 years ago.

The 21 was made until 2011 or so, but the 18 was discontinued earlier from what I understand