Battery tray modification

tarheeler

Has anybody done or know the best route to take a panel out of the factory battery tray? The current sizing in the empty trays is group24’s. Im considering a single 36v Lithium for the TM and one panel removal is sufficient.I was contemplating cutting one of the panels out without pulling the whole tray out.

image.jpg

Congrats on moving to a single 36v lithium.  I recently made the switch with a charge on the run dc to dc charger.  It’s unbelievable.  If I had your set up I would take a dremlel multi tool and cut those two middle dividers out and then use a TH marine battery tray and mount it inside your existing tray

I researched them for months before finally pulling the trigger.  Impulse Lithium has a 10 yr non prorated non declining warranty.  Owned by pro bass fisherman Bill Weidler and his wife Darlene in Pelham, Alabama.  I called them a few times about technical questions  before I bought, and I got Bill on the phone every time to answer any concerns I had.   In fact one of the times he answered the phone.   They have several big name BASS guys running Impulse.    Call out there and talk to them.  I love the Bluetooth feature and I have yet to return to the ramp from a day of fishing where my Impulse Lithium wasn’t back to 100% charge.  The technology and performance is amazing.  Virtually every pro bass guy is running Lithium of some brand or another.  Go to bbcboards ( bass boat central Forum ) and read all about them.  Ott Defoe has a YouTube video about what he is running.  Pm me if you want my phone number to talk directly about how legit lithium is for trolling motors.  I am not sponsored by them in any way, but I am a believer in their product.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 6:29 PM, redzone1 said:

I researched them for months before finally pulling the trigger.  Impulse Lithium has a 10 yr non prorated non declining warranty.  Owned by pro bass fisherman Bill Weidler and his wife Darlene in Pelham, Alabama.  I called them a few times about technical questions  before I bought, and I got Bill on the phone every time to answer any concerns I had.   In fact one of the times he answered the phone.   They have several big name BASS guys running Impulse.    Call out there and talk to them.  I love the Bluetooth feature and I have yet to return to the ramp from a day of fishing where my Impulse Lithium wasn’t back to 100% charge.  The technology and performance is amazing.  Virtually every pro bass guy is running Lithium of some brand or another.  Go to bbcboards ( bass boat central Forum ) and read all about them.  Ott Defoe has a YouTube video about what he is running.  Pm me if you want my phone number to talk directly about how legit lithium is for trolling motors.  I am not sponsored by them in any way, but I am a believer in their product.

What amp hour batteries did you go with?