Selling my 1993 LT20 with a 2014 Honda 150

T-Rod

I'm going to be selling my 1993 Hewes Light Tackle 20 soon. It runs great and is fully equipped. I re-rigged and rewired it in 2020. The 2014 Honda 150 has about 800 hours. It has a Bob's jack plate, two lithium batteries, one starting battery, a 10 foot Power Pole Blade, new bilge pump, Minn Kota Riptide Terrova 24V, new winch, new spare tire, new Noco charger, new vhf radio, and more. I pulled the fuel tank, inspected it, and coated it with coat tar epoxy. The boat has been repainted with Awlgrip. I did that myself, so it looks good, but not perfect. The bottom has been repainted with Gel Coat. I had Sea Dek installed last year. It's looks good, but is a little hard to clean. I installed a new Sea Star helm in 2020. I installed a new Simrad NSS12 EVO3 in 2021, which I would be happy to keep if you want to bring your own chart plotter, and negotiate the price of the boat. The trailer is in good condition, with new bunks and newer tires. I'm thinking it's going to sell for about $32K. Thanks for any comments or suggestions. Let me know if you want any other pictures. God bless!

b12.jpg

b13.jpg

b8.jpg

b4.jpg

b3.jpg

b18.jpg

b19.jpg

b21.jpg

b20.jpg

b16.jpg

b17.jpg

b15.jpg