Cooler in front of center console and tie downs

My boat did not come with a cooler in front of the console.  Do you folks use a 35 or 45 quart cooler in front of the console?  I think the 45 quart will fit better.  

My boat has the 4 spots in front of the console to attach the cooler with tie downs so it does not move.   Any recommendation of what type of tie down I should use to secure the cooler?    

50qt is what came with mine.  I think it’s about the same length x width as a 45 but just a little taller.  It’s perfect because a 45 just doesn’t hold very much.  I’ve never used the hold down clips, these coolers are,so heavy and with the rubber feet they do not move - unless you are going offshore and beating your boat up

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, it took me some time to respond.  I had some work done on the trailer and just got the boat back.  I attached the photos of the cooler secure hardware in the front of my center console.  

I have these four holes in front of my console.  So is there a bracket that I screw into the holes then I attach to an Engel cooler?  Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.  I want to buy a cooler and I want it to be secure on the boat.    

Also, I have a 2013 Pathfinder 22 TRS boat.  

20230321_135213.jpg

20230321_135205.jpg