Power Pole Trolling motor

16bayfisher

Bout time.... think MG has worked out most of their issues as mine have been bullet proof for last 2 years.  I learned long ago to have 2 TM's as next to the hull and motor to get me there its the most important item on my boat.  With PPs quick CS and quality I may be able to get away with having just the one.... regardless if its better Ill pay it even if I have to get 2

• Like 1

I like how if can be used as a 24 or 36 volt set up. It would be nice to have one unit that I could use on my both my small skiff and bay boat. It helps justify the cost some as well. 

The remote is awesome too. I like the raised buttons that make it easy to know what you're pushing, charging capability and that the anchor buttons are integrated. 

I will say I'm spoiled by the Ulterra and probably won't change unless they offer an Ulterra version. 

• 1 month later...

Has anyone here fished on a boat with one of these Power Pole trolling motors yet? Curious to know if their Steering and main motors are really as quiet as they claim? I’m soon to be in the market for a new trolling motor mostly since I need more than the 55lb MK thrust I now have, and being compatible with Lowrance would be a bonus.

Thank you 

• Like 1