2009 Pathfinder 2200 Questions by New Owner

Wow. That was a quick reply, thanks!

I just picked up a new to me 2009 2200 tournament with an F-150. I was hoping for some wiring diagrams and also locations of support plates, if any, for mounting gas shocks on the rear hatches. Separately, where can I get replacement standpipes and plugs for the livewells? Also, is there access to the fuel tank so I can inspect it? Appreciate any help you can provide. 

Complete Wiring diagrams are too difficult on boats that have all kinds of optional electrical gear.  The manual does have basics. Maybe someone took a photo at the factory of the jig they used to make up the wiring harnesses. They were sheets of plywood framed together, boat sized with lines drawn all over the place.. nails traced the lines.. The tech would run the wires from the ‘console to the corners of the boat to feed all the pumps and lights and trollers with the right size and color wires. All the connectors were fitted and the harness would be taped up. The crew would walk it over to the hull and set it in place. 
I wish they kept a library of the manuals !!

The other questions can be answered by some owners I’m sure.  I will modify the header so you will attract the right guys ! 
You will love that boat !! 
Mod Marc

• Moderator changed the title to 2009 Pathfinder 2200 Questions by New Owner