2016 TRS panel switches breaking

bkh

Hi guys, so this will be my third time replacing one of these and while you can still get most of them, I am thinking about removing the ones that I don’t need, like the one pictured (fish water wash down) and plug the hole.  Wondering if anyone has done that and with what?  My charger is right under the panel and i don’t want water dripping on it. Also can I just tape off the leads under the console with electrical tape or do I need to do something more elaborate to avoid electrical issues?  As you can see, this one has 5 leads . Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Ben

A91B325A-31FF-43E3-805A-F049DE6A8973.jpeg

6DFED752-AAF7-4A6F-936D-2504C76ACF95.jpeg

Two position switch fresh water and recirc 3 each end, center if I’m remembering correct is for lighted tip of switch, I’d replace the switch cause of loose power wiring laying in console but thats me. Sierra sells the switches tip white instead of blue

https://www.sierraparts.com/en-us/sierra/power-systems?sortBy=Relevance&count=24&v_skuproductstyle=Toggle&v_skuproductcategory=Switches

Hi guys, so one follow up…while replacing the one switch I managed to break the two next to it. Not a problem but I can’t seem to find the correct switch for the bilge with an auto on and on set up with four wiring prongs in the back.  Any idea which Carling switch?  

6E192B67-9D0D-489F-9912-BB871FAF3E50.jpeg

Thank you, I’m going to try them from spemco. The numbers on my switches don’t match but only carling direct has the bilge number and the other isn’t even listed. The bilge on is about $250 because you have to order at least 10.  I’ll let you know if the spemco ones work. 

• 2 months later...

Thank you for the reference Lurem! Yes, we carry almost every Carling lighted tip toggles in blue, green, red and a "special" dark blue (usually used on Sea Rays)

We also manufacture replacement panels. Available in multiple color choices, engraved switch labeling and can even be backlit. Our product listing description gives all of the part #'s for every switch. 

https://fpmarine.com/pathfinder-switch-panel/

I can be reached via email if anyone has any questions/concerns - mike@fpmarine.com