replacement of latches on 2013 Pathfinder 22 TRS

Some of the latches on my boat have rust on the underside. I want to replace three of them.  I have looked for replacement latches and have been distracted by the selection and nervous I would order the wrong latch.  Anyone have any recommendations on replacement latches for a 2013 Pathfinder 22 TRS?  

I attached a photo of the good latches (no rust) on my boat to show what I currently have. 

20230330_171756(0).jpg

I just went through this with my boat but it was mostly my hinges. If your rust is only on the under side of your GEMLUX latches where they meet the hatch lid or boat you shouldn't need to replace them. Clean all the rusty surfaces with Bar Keepers Friend and polish or compound after. Wipe clean the mounting surfaces with denatured alcohol or acetone depending on the material. Fully bed the mounting surface with a sealant like 3M 4000uv or life Seal.  I taped off around the borders of the hardware to help with  excess sealant with cleanup.  The worst thing is to not have enough sealant allowing salt water to get in between and stay causing the rust to start again. When I did mine I also replaced all the screws and related mounting hardware.