Houston I have a problem....

nigel

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  

Hewes 1999 Redfisher.  Bow baitwell....I am 99.999999% sure that the drain hose has dislodged.  So here is the deal, I am taking on water.  Bilge cant keep up.  Thankfully I got back to shore, wasnt far out at all.  I stuck a water hose in the hull, cranked it up, bilge kicked on, no issue.  I got all the water out, did the same thing on the stern bait well.   Pulled the bait well plug and water drained underside the boat on the right hand side drain hole.  Did same thing on the port side live well (there is no live well on the starboard side), pulled the plug, water drained out just fine from behind the trim tab.  So... I then filled up the bow bait well, pulled the plug, no water drained out of the hull.  So I stuck a water hose in it and let it run, peeked in the stern pie hole and water was filling up in the hull.  I then took the water house and stuck it in the drain hole under the boat that I felt was the one that was tied to the bow bait well, and yet again, water appears to be filling up in the hull.  So I have come to the conclusion that the hose has come dislodge or is simply broken.  

How in the world can I fix this?  Who in the panhandle of Florida does such work?  Lastly if you didnt actually use that well ( I don't) would you consider just capping it off?

Thanks in advance!

N