IN NEED OF HELP

fin-addict

Please read the cl***ified section/tackle & other under "challenger for sale and you will get and idea of what is happening. Sorry if this is a little long but you deserve to know some details if you are willing to help.

never in my life I thought I would be asking this of others but as rip tide said, it's time to ask, not be ashamed and put my pride to the side in order to meet the needs of my wife stefi.

2006 stef had a 3x byp***, was informed she had only a few years left due to her AAD. 2009 suffered a fatal heart attack, was revived but left her with brain damage due to lack of o2. mainly "short term memory loss" was still able to live life to it's fullest as best as possible, her love, family, boating and fishing. could not work because of the memory issue.

Came January of this year, within a week and a half she lost the ability to due anything herself and I became her full time care giver 24/7. had several tests, seen several doctors. no one was able to give a diag. except possible neuro problem. continued to care for her until I was not able to, was not easy at all due to bad back problems and constant shingle pain since sept.

mid feb. admitted to hosp. then to hospice house. my heart broke. hospice stated, days to live, maybe three weeks, a month depending on food intake and gi bleeding, unknown cause.

there is an out of pocket expense for hospice due to level of care. hard to meet but has to be done.

today was told, condition is stableizing and that she may have to be discharged and hospice care at home would be provided, a nurse 2x a week for an hour, aid 2x week for hour. no way is this possible for me to handle the rest. need home care to provide the needed care. cannot afford it as I have already made and paid for funeral, and other medical costs. Do not have much savings, a small life insurance policy on stef. I will be living on a fixed income, ssi and what savings I do have.

So, I am reaching out to you for donations so my wife can be taken care of in a proper manner which I can't provide and she deserves. stef is 65 years young and we have been together since 15 years old. needless to say, I am a total mess.

anyone who wishes to made a donation for stefi, it can be made out to me. david leibman and mailed to,

David Leibman

1080 Bal Harbor Blvd. #2B

Punta Gorda, Fl. 33950

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

sincerest regards,

dave

caster, I have been thinking about it as rip tide suggested. this post alone was so very hard to do, almost impossible. I truly don't know if I could do it. have never asked for help in my entire life. have always been the one to give help to those in need. this is tearing me apart just asking the forum. much thanks, dave

NiceCast,

or anybody else that has ever set up such an account please help Fin out with this as I have never done so or I would have already done it for Fin and his beloved wife.

Once set up, please provide a link to such account.

Thanks for your help guys.

Hang in there David, we can only live one day at a time, cherish today and let tomorrow worry about itself.

You and your wife are in my prayers.

Best regards,

John

God has a mysterious way of handling things sometimes.

Relax my friend, have a little faith & trust.

Those whom can't donate can still help out by p***ing the link to the GFM account on face book page or anywhere else that may help these wonderful people out.

I have never done the FB thing so can't help post the link there.

On behalf of Fin & his Misses,

Thank You! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Archived