2000V Fuel Tank Pickup

AntonRx

Afternoon all, I will be replacing my fuel tank pickup tube along with the siphon valve here soon. Rather than wait until the tube is out and measuring, anyone know what the length is for the pickup tube on my 2007 2000V? Also, what's the size of the barb/pick up elbow? After draining my VCT, the motor stalling is still happening at WOT, so, the next thing to do is check these items. I've been dragging my feet on doing this due to the 4 batteries and crammed location I'll have to work in again but its time to do it!

I just had mine out but unfortunately have put it all back together and did not measure it. I have been having some odd bog down issues that I haven’t been able to track down as well. My boat is also a 2007 2000v.  I have the Yamaha f115. I ended up not replacing the pick up tube because it looked fine. I cleaned the screen and put it all back together. I think the previous owner removed the anti siphon on mine. Still not sure what the problem is with mine and it doesn’t do it every time I take it out. Good luck.