Dri-Dek for flooring in storage areas

I have a 2013 Pathfinder 22 TRS and I am considering placing the Dri-Dek tiles at the bottom of my front storage lockers.  I was thinking the Dri-Dek can protect the bottom of the storage lockers from dropped reels and other dropped metal parts that could scratch the bottom of the storage lockers.  Anyone else tried this?  Just curious if people think it is worth it to line the storage locker bottoms with dri-dek tiles.  Thanks.  

This may be a silly question but as far as I know the dri-dek tiles won't stain or damage the flooring of the storage lockers on the boat.  I the dri-dek tiles are designed to protect the deck.  I am just bringing up these silly points in case anyone has any experience with them.  I am not familiar with the dri-dek tiles but they look like a good idea to protect my storage areas.  Just curious if any forum members have used them and what their experiences are with them.