NEW Replacement Switch Panels - FP Marine

Hey guys, my name is Mike. I wanted to introduce myself and share with you all something new we are doing here at Flounder Pounder Marine.

We now manufacture a fully wired replacement switch panel assembly for Pathfinder. We developed this panel to replace any one of the original 6, 7 or 8 position switch panels that measure approx. 25" x 4-1/2". Many color choices and an option for custom accessory switch labeling. We have made minor changes in the design of the panel which allows for a continuous Livewell 1 function and a dedicated Horn switch. There are 5 available Accessory functions.

I am adding a link below where you can find details. Also some photos for your enjoyment...

https://fpmarine.com/fully-wired-replacement-switch-instrument-panel-pathfinder/

IMG_6989.JPG

IMG_6995 (2).JPG

IMG_2203.JPG

Path Lights Red-1.jpg

Looking at the site and drilling down a bit in their library there are some self help testing procedures, basic color coding for marine wiring and marine terminations, ect. Which I think will be helpful to members of the group if needed. Panels do look good with options full dressed backlit with switches or just a plain panel. Not a lot of vendors do the self help info. 
thanks

Good afternoon Gents, my apologies for the late responses...

02 Tex Pathy - I dont want to say with absolute certainty, but this panel assembly should fit your 1900V. We like to tell customers to refer to the panel dimensions, then verify they closely match whats at your helm. Our understanding is Pathfinder used the same dimensional panel, with different switch function layouts across many models.

George Seither - We definitely try to share as much helpful information as possible. During the prototype phase of these panels, we learned that Pathfinder used some specific wire colors for pumps (eg. solid brown/yellow stripe for livewell 2) so we match as much of the factory wiring as possible. We welcome any & all feedback from you guys which drastically improves the overall product. Thank you for the kind words!

Marc - Thank you Sir for the welcome and allowing us to use this platform to relay helpful information and products. In addition to these new fully wired switch panel assemblies, we also do the Pathfinder upper electronics panel to match. It has a custom option as well for any electronics you have, or may want to add/change. We've started stocking a couple rare toggle switches specific to Pathfinder and Maverick too.

I can be reached by calling FP, or direct email: mike@fpmarine.com

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning Gents!

We are looking to improve some of our current, and upcoming fully wired switch panel assemblies. We could use some help with identifying the original Pathfinder wiring harness & plugs. I've found what seems to be a generic diagram that shows wire colors and Deutsch plugs. The plugs are one 12-pin, and two 8-pins? It looks like this same diagram is used in all of the owners manuals. Wondering if this is actually what was used.

We are looking for information on if this harness style was used across all sizes & models, if and what are any variations, which ends use male/female, harness length, and any other helpful information. One of our goals is to make a true plug-n-play replacement. 

Any and all additional improvement suggestions are welcomed and much appreciated as well. Photos, drawings, anything can be sent to my contact below.

Thanks for the time guys! -Mike Hammer

mike@fpmarine.com

Thank you George! This is a great start. Would you happen to know which sides of the plugs are used where? For example; if we made a harnessed switch panel that would plug directly into the boat harness, would we need the male or female end on our harness?

I am also trying to find a few models to look at locally. We are still guessing on how the power distribution is ran. I've seen some main breaker panels that use a single breaker for the "Helm Panel." Does anyone know if this single breaker feeds a smaller sub-panel or fuse block? A photo or sketch of the back of the circuit breaker panel would also be very helpful.

It will be very much appreciated to anyone who can chime in with any insight. Thank you again for you time George! Shoot me an email with your mailing address & I will gladly send you a couple FP Marine drink coozies. mike@fpmarine.com

• 2 months later...

Hello again Gents, it's been a little while since I've posted, so want to show a couple of Pathfinder projects we've done recently.

Both of these panels were done for the Tournament series (around 2008ish) that use the "wrap-around helm" style panel. One was done in our "Silver Stardust" material and was made as an exact reproduction panel. It uses the original style circuit breakers and engraved switch actuators. The other customer wanted to ditch the circuit breakers, and convert to a Blue Sea's fuse block. We cut in a custom switch layout and engraved the switch labels right into the panel. The rows of switch text & the Pathfinder logo will be backlit blue, and he'll use plank switch actuators that light blue when turned on. Hoping to get more photos post install. 

We now have a full line of over 100+ of the engraved C5 actuators, and @ only $3.94 /ea. they are very budget friendly. They should be available for purchase on our website starting Monday (9/11)

Also, we've started carrying the popular stainless push-button style switches with lighted halo ring. Looking to make a couple example panels for these switches, so I'll take any suggestions.

Happy to share these, and as always, any and all feedback is welcomed!

IMG_2400.JPG

Sean McMahon - Crop.jpg

Pathfinder Tournament - 1 (LF).jpg

Pathfinder Tournament - 2.jpg

IMG_E2609.JPG

SPST-1.JPG