SOLD. 8 G-Loomis Rods and some reels for sale. SOLD

These are for local pick up only . I am in Valrico between Ruskin and Tampa . Rods and or reals could be purchased for way less than half price . Make reasonable offer . Buy everything for $1500 cash 

1. G.Loomis bait caster Top Water Series TWR773C/6'8"Med-Heavy with Daiwa Coastal Series6.3 

2.G.Loomis bait caster NRX 803C JWR 6' 8"  ex fast med heavy with a diawa high dollar reel

3. G.Loomis bait caster green water GWMR 783C /6'8" med heavy fast action rod only 

4. G.Loomis NRX 843SMR with a Stella 2500S reel  great spinner outfit 

5.G.Loomis NRX 803S JMR 6'8" ex fast med heavy with a stradic C14plus 2500 reel ( this is a $625 rod  NRX loomis is top of the line ) 

6. G.Loomis  spinner IMX pr844s7' med 8-17 lb  with a Stella 2500s reel   ( this was a $700 reel new ) 

7.G.Loomis spinner IMX-PRO 803:s JWR 6' 8" 8-14 lb with a Sustain 3000FG reel ( this was a $300 reel ) 

8.G.Loomis E6X Inshore 904 S F. 7'6" med heavy fast 8-17 lb with Stradic C14 plus 3000FA reel 

All great stuff some very high dollar rigs . Will take reasonable offer for all or part . Local Please check the part numbers on the rods and reels this is all good and top of the line stuff that I will no longer be using . I keep a few set ups for me and my grand son and daughter .   Joe R. 

• dabear changed the title to SOLD. 8 G-Loomis Rods and some reels for sale. SOLD