LTB Bimini top

04Pathy

Hey guys, Im looking to put a bimini top on our '04 22v, does anyone have any recommendations in the Stuart,FL area ? I dont really have much time to thumb through the hundreds at Marine Liquidators and I'd like a good quality frame and cover. Thanks in advance.

I agree. If cared for properly, a custom Bimini will last the lifetime of the boat. So, why not get exactly what you need. There are variations in height, width, and length depending on the coverage you want. There is also a choice of mounting hardware. Newer low-profile stuff, which makes a big difference in moving and mounting the Bimini. Also different mounting locations, depending on whether you want shade or to store the top, folded up and out of the way.  

Thanks guys, so far I've spoken with an upper tier Bimini top fabricator and high end is going to run around $1350.  He's local guy and will definitely build to specs, just trying to justify the cost right now. 10-12 weeks out for installation is a little bit of a bummer but should be able to install it before bug season.  Its only going to be used for the long days on the water and removed for the short trips.  We'll see where it goes !

04Pathy, look it this like a long term investment. It will serve you well for many years. Also, get an extra set of quick release mounts installed so you can store the Bimini in a folded position on the rear deck, near the transom. Out of the way of hatches and lids. Accon Marine makes the low profile mounts.