'02 2200 new Suzuki DF175

Just put a new 175 zuke on my 2002 2200 (Jack plate yes, no top). First try was a turning point four blade 14.5x17; just threw on the old prop from my blown 150 hpdi as a starting point. Result clearly underpropped- quickly reached 6200 with what felt like alot of throttle left. Didn't even take the time to record any data other than recall it ran around 25kts at 5000rpm.

Yesterday I tried a 15.6x19 3-blade, again Turning Point, and got the following numbers:

RPM          MPH

3000        18.6

3500        23.8

3900        27.25

4500        32

5000        35.5

5500        39.3

5950        42  (WOT)

So, looks like I'm about right on RPM. However, looking at suzuki boat tests and reading forums etc of similar setups (none exact), looks like alot are breaking 50mph or would expect to. Looks like the boats getting those speeds are turning a smaller diam wheel with pitches up to 25".  That being said, I am by no means trying to have the fastest 22 bay boat around- most of my time will be scooting around with my wife at 20-30kts. Just don't want to leave alot of performance on the table or for whatever reason to be "propped wrong".

I'm much more interested in handling performance than top end speed. Although it's not terrible with this wheel, I wonder if I'd get a little better hole shot and grip with a 4-blade. If so what would the dimensions be for that prop?

Any thoughts much appreciated.