My Rabud install.

ASB

Thought I would share my Rabud install to help any others wanting to do the same. I bought a new to me 24 TE and wanted to get some Rabuds on since I had great success eliminating the water on the deck on my other boat (22 TE). I purchased the Raybuds and spacers from dusky. After thinking about it I didn’t want to drill 12 new holes in my transom so decided to mount them differently. I had some 1/2” PVC sheets in the garage and made my own spacers. I used a 3 1/4 “ hole saw and and cut them in squares. I drilled and tapped threads for the mounting bolts. 
I applied a light film of 3M 4200 fast cure on the back and left the the bolts in so the 4200 didn’t go up inside the holes and dry up in my threads.

They are solid and no transoms where hurt in the process 😉.  Also notice the stern saver mounting blocks for my transducers that will be mounted. They have worked great on my 22 and again no holes in the transom.

IMG_2307.thumb.jpeg.b574f99ee8ede8cb073afca51c5f49b8.jpeg

IMG_2308.thumb.jpeg.25a5e78e3b339d4432b5c0f136ff2339.jpeg

IMG_2309.thumb.jpeg.b5da518ce973514476391c5175fc2f17.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1