24V Lithium Trolling Motor Battery Recommendation

Impulse Lithium single 24v 60ah with their charge on the run charger.  Use discount code: BBC15 at checkout for 15% off.  No tax and free shipping.  family owned business by Bill and Darlene Weidler in Pelham, Alabama.  You call the number and either one will answer the phone.  I’m running their single 36v 40ah on my 24 TRS with charge on the run charger.  My battery has never gotten below 75%.  Every 20 minute boat ride gets it back up to 100%.  The technology is absolutely mind blowing.  A ton of the Bassmaster Elite guys are running Impulse Lithium.  Bill Weidler the owner is former Bass Elite pro himself.  10 yr non-prorated warranty.  And the battery is Bluetooth so you can see your state of charge.  It’s really amazing.  When my cranking battery finally dies, im replacing it with their 120ah cranking battery

If you buy their charge on the run charger, that is the only charger you need.  I don’t even have an A/C charger for my 36v.  I have yet to put my boat back on the trailer and it not be 100%.  It has set as long as 3 weeks before and still stays at 100%.  My buddy has one that he doesn’t get to go fishing but about once every 3 months.  The most his has lost is 2% over the course 3 months.