2400 TRS For Sale

Will Neely

I bought this boat new in 2017. It made one trip on the trailer shown from Bradenton to Orange Beach, AL and boat has been in dry storage ever since. All services done at the marina.

300 Yamaha, Power Pole, Infinity stereo, Garmin 7610 XSV, T top with dual storage areas, under gunnel and t top lighting with spreader light on front of t top, Jack plate, AmeraTrail trailer

Boat and trailer will be reunited soon. Trailer has been stored at our shop. We just repacked hubs for good measure.

Hours on boat will be a little higher than shown but not much.

If you want any more info or pictures let me know. Boat is in Orange Beach, AL. Boat will be professionally detailed prior to sale.

PRICED REDUCED

Asking $72,500.00 OBO. No liens - boat can be sold immediately (as soon as I get the boat on the trailer). 

My email is williamlneely@icloud.com.

IMG_5823.jpg

IMG_5824.jpg

IMG_5825.jpg

IMG_5826.jpg

IMG_5828.jpg

IMG_5829.jpg

IMG_5855.jpg

IMG_5856.jpg

IMG_5857.jpg

IMG_5858.jpg

IMG_5859.jpg

IMG_5860.jpg

IMG_5861.jpg

IMG_5862.jpg

IMG_5863.jpg

IMG_5950.HEIC IMG_5951.HEIC IMG_5952.HEIC IMG_5953.HEIC IMG_5954.HEIC IMG_5955.HEIC IMG_5956.HEIC IMG_5957.HEIC IMG_5958.HEIC

• 3 weeks later...

Boat is still available. Trailer and boat are now together. I'll be in Orange Beach this weekend through Tuesday.

409 on the hours - we fished it once since pictures were posted. 

No liens - can be sold and leave with buyer immediately. Boat is ready to go.

Please only serious buyers. I'm four hours away and don't want to make another trip down to sell the boat and buyer does not show.  

• 2 weeks later...