Automatice bilge pump....

Good Tidings

I have a 2006 Pathfinder 2000V....is it a lot of trouble to change out the manual bilge pump for automatic bilge pump?  I'm not very mechanically inclined.  I would probably take to my dealer for the change out if that is possible....

I'm thinking of storing my boat at a marina with dry storage....Long story, recently separated my shoulder.  Not sure how well I will be able handle the boat getting off & on a trailer.  Have a concern if the marina puts the boat in the water the night before I use it, and the typical Florida thunderstorm comes up, I possibly would come the next morning to a sunken boat.  Maybe I am just over thinking this...... 

Thanks in advance....

Your boat came with a Rule bilge pump with a float switch.  Unfortunately float switches aren’t known for their longevity, I suspect yours failed.

I suggest you have your dealer replace the pie hole hatch in your splash well with a large waterproof hatch and replace the bilge pump with a working float switch.