2200 TRS and 250 SHO Prop Question

bh973

200 SHO hitting 60mph on a 22 trs?? That’s pretty impressive. My best before I flashed my sho was 53/54 at wot. I do have a pretty big top though. 

I found the best prop for my set up to be the Bravo1FS. You can spin some of the three blade props very well but the 4 blade bravo preforms very well on the 2200 trs. 

On 6/20/2023 at 6:29 AM, redzone1 said:

HoneyB,  250 SHO not 200.  No t-top also.

Yeah I was responding to the other post that said he gets that with his 200. 

I have a friend that ran my flashed ecm on his 250 SHO. Honestly the gains over the 250 were marginal. He clams better fuel economy in the mid ranges. But he still can’t run down my Pathy! 
 The bravo props seem to run even with RPM and mph. I find that pretty impressive. 
 I also have a yamaha HS4 that runs pretty well on my SHO. Went down to 22 pitch on that one and it works well in all conditions. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2023 at 3:39 PM, HoneyB said:

Yeah I was responding to the other post that said he gets that with his 200. 

I have a friend that ran my flashed ecm on his 250 SHO. Honestly the gains over the 250 were marginal. He clams better fuel economy in the mid ranges. But he still can’t run down my Pathy! 
 The bravo props seem to run even with RPM and mph. I find that pretty impressive. 
 I also have a yamaha HS4 that runs pretty well on my SHO. Went down to 22 pitch on that one and it works well in all conditions. 

Honey B,

Picking up a 2200 TRS w/ 250 SHO. What pitch is your Bravo 1 FS? 22?

My prop is 23 pitch.  
 Not sure what boats you have had but we love the boat. When I bought it I really didn’t think the rear seats would get used a lot. I was very wrong, folks love those seats. We love the boat. My wife gives me the stink eye when I say we should sell it and get something different. I fish in inches of water and run 40 miles off shore. It is a great boat. 

• Like 1