FS 2000 Maverick 17' master angler

Pitts3

I am selling my redone 2000 Maverick 17 foot master angler boat. I purchased the boat a year ago, it needed some TLC.  So, we took it down to just the hull and replaced everything.  I will just give a quick list below but everything is new except the tank and paint. 

2022 new Mercury 115 4 stroke with controls and harness.  approx 50 hours on motor, 4 blade black aluminum prop, Bob's Machine Shop hydraulic jack plate, Sea Star steering with tilt style helm, wrapped steering wheel and side handles, Rodan 24 volt anchor lock trolling motor with remote and quick disconnect plug, NextGen lithium 24 volt 60 ah tolling motor battery with stealth one on board charger for battery, Power pole, anchor with new rope, New switches and panels from new wire marine, new acrylic console door, under gunnel blue led lights, Wave One led nav lights, USB charger with voltage read out, Dual blue top Optima batteries, Blue sea automatic charging relay, Nico battery charger with plug outlet, Blue tooth stereo head, Pyle amp with 8.8 Fusion speakers, New stainless poling platform built but not installed, all new wire, hoses, fuse panels, through hole fittings, gauges, compass, Garmin Echomap Plus 44CV GPS, trim tab motors, new life vest and throw cushion, New custom marine decking by Off the hook customs, 2022 rocket single axle trailer using 2 inch ball, console cover.    Have title in hand and registration for trailer to transfer.  No trades, cash only.  can be seen and picked up in Sebastian, FL.   $35,000

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

• Like 1