livewell for 2013 Pathfinder 22, am I missing something?

I purchased a used 2013 Pathfinder 22 TRS.  In the center livewell I am wondering if I am missing a spigot or hose bib or something that attaches to the water intake opening in the livewell.  I attached a photo of the water intakes on my center livewell.  So I don't know if this looks normal or am I missing something that attaches to the intake holes.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  

20230706_201128.jpg

Thanks for the information.  

jh141, you have a third hole on the bottom right of your picture.  I don't have that hole.  Is that a third place for more water to be sent to the livewell?  

Also, jh141 you have an aerator hose in your livewell.  Does that aerator hose connect to some tubing at the top of the livewell?  Then you must have a aerator pump mounted somewhere outside the livewell.  Is the pump easy to find and access?  Is the pump mounted under the seat?   I have a switch on my panel for aerator, but I don't think I have an aerator pump on my boat.  

On 7/8/2023 at 2:54 PM, elopomorph said:

Thanks for the information.  

jh141, you have a third hole on the bottom right of your picture.  I don't have that hole.  Is that a third place for more water to be sent to the livewell?  

Also, jh141 you have an aerator hose in your live well.  Does that aerator hose connect to some tubing at the top of the livewell?  Then you must have a aerator pump mounted somewhere outside the live well.  Is the pump easy to find and access?  Is the pump mounted under the seat?   I have a switch on my panel for aerator, but I don't think I have an aerator pump on my boat.  

My live well has a recirculate pump as well as a new water pickup pump. I added the aerator (bubbler). It a Frabil Aqua-Life and is mounted under the port side seat.

The screened port you see is the pickup (inlet) for the recirculate pump.

Here is a more complete pic.

It shows the screened inlet and the black directional outlet for the recirculate pump.

Also the black directional upper and white non directional bottom outlets for the new water pump. 

Also the air line from the Frabil Aqua-Life aerator to the air stone.

The Deutsch connecter connected to the switch labeled Bubbler was tie wrapped in the wire harness starboard side rear. It was prewired. Made that really easy.

20230709_200706.jpg

20230709_202315.jpg

• Like 1