2007 Master Angler 17' *SOLD*

ReelWork

For Sale- 2007 Master Angler 17'

Yamaha 115- 4 stroke- 137 Hrs. Just serviced.

2012 Ameratrail Trailer- folding tongue. Spare Tire.

Garage Kept.

MinnKota Ulterra  24v I-pilot 60" shaft,  Charging station (2 Trolling, Starter)

Garmin 740s

24' G-Loomis Push pole, Tarpon Bar, Original Cushions, Owners Manual, Edson Steering Wheel w/knob, Lenco Trim Tabs, Kevlar Hatches

Super clean and great shape, few minor cosmetic dings

Located Santa Rosa Beach, FL. 

Contact info: Jason 843.737.one 2 four four

$SOLD

6FE201DC-F094-453C-872A-298079865BA6_4_5005_c.jpeg

24867A68-51D3-4A41-B071-A834EDC04054.jpeg

576040EC-E1F4-40D7-8944-5AD25E21D691.jpeg

CB045F8C-E013-41C0-B890-08413D33F0A3.jpeg

4C939E20-6AEE-4FEC-9A90-0C5012440505.jpeg

49BBE29D-7F40-4EE0-9556-AEB0D162AE24.jpeg

C36F8285-B876-4911-B9ED-C83C8D68B902.jpeg

953F4B4F-B985-48AF-9825-502E5CDFAF92.jpeg

73E54A0F-A609-44AA-AA33-0841E9A3062C.jpeg

Edited by ReelWork
Sold
  • Like 1

I'm the second owner. 

1) Manufacturer Stamp is  05/06, so May of 2006. It's the only motor on this boat to my knowledge.

2) Hull hours would be the same 137 -  A lot of dock fishing and floating on the lakes.

3) I picked the boat up in 2014 from Caribbe (consignment/used sale with 40hrs on the motor at the time) in the Keys, brought it back to Orlando and used it there for a few years. Then in SWFL for 5yrs and now NWFL. I have moved a bunch with work and stay too busy to use it like it should, so wife has been pestering me about selling it since it sits in the garage so much. My buddies joke I clean it more than I fish in it. And before every cries that it sits too much- I have only ever used Non E Gas and fuel stabilizer. I also pull it out when I don't have time to use it and run the engine on muffs for 10-15 minutes.

4) Cup holders from Bass Pro.- I have two sets and they are great. Easy to move to the poling platform or the front grab bar when I bring it.

• ReelWork changed the title to 2007 Master Angler 17' *SOLD*

REALWORK,

Hey Jason,,,  I just wanted to thank you so much for selling my son, Bo this mighty fine little rig....  Meeting, conversing, and dealing with you was really a pleasure and quite an enjoyable experience...  I've bought and sold quite a number of boats in my 79 years and I can honestly say that I have never,,,,, ever,,,, seen any boat as absolutely immaculate as this little 17' Maverick Master Angler...  I'm talking about including new boat purchases in this comparison also...  No new boat I have ever purchased has been this nice...  I  promise you It has found a grateful new home...  We have yet to take it out over here on the south GA coast because Bo and his family are on vacation up in Maine this week and I've been busy adding a few custom touches such as a Lenco automatic trim tabs retraction/position indicator switch.  I also upgraded the software in the little  Garmin 750s as well as loaded it with all our local waypoints and tracks...

Thanks again!!!  

• Like 2

On 7/26/2023 at 4:19 PM, Hobo said:

REALWORK,

Hey Jason,,,  I just wanted to thank you so much for selling my son, Bo this mighty fine little rig....  Meeting, conversing, and dealing with you was really a pleasure and quite an enjoyable experience...  I've bought and sold quite a number of boats in my 79 years and I can honestly say that I have never,,,,, ever,,,, seen any boat as absolutely immaculate as this little 17' Maverick Master Angler...  I'm talking about including new boat purchases in this comparison also...  No new boat I have ever purchased has been this nice...  I  promise you It has found a grateful new home...  We have yet to take it out over here on the south GA coast because Bo and his family are on vacation up in Maine this week and I've been busy adding a few custom touches such as a Lenco automatic trim tabs retraction/position indicator switch.  I also upgraded the software in the little  Garmin 750s as well as loaded it with all our local waypoints and tracks...

Thanks again!!!  

Hi Ken,

It was a pleasure to meet both you and your son. I greatly appreciate the kind words. I wish you and your family all the best and know that the boat is in good hands. I'm glad it will get used as it should now. Hopefully MBG will bring the hull back to life one day as it's a perfect versatile platform for multiple styles of fishing and boating. Hopefully we'll all get to see some pics from you all soon with some fish on that boat!

Tight Lines!