2200 TRS?

I noticed there is a ‘build option’ for all the pathfinder models except for the 2200 TRS. Anyone know if this model is being axed? Assume they are just working on the site but wasn’t sure as it’s been a few days and it seems like Pathfinder is focusing on the larger models. 

• 1 month later...

Noticed the same thing a couple weeks ago and checked yesterday and see they completely redesigned it.  Has a feel of the short lived recent 2000 that got discontinued quickly. Maybe it’s me and maybe it will grow on me but I prefer the earlier model. Trim tabs not recessed, troll motor wire has long run to plug, with anchor locker below top deck, bow area has a lot of separate cushions to get lost and snaps to break, rear seats not as sleek and don’t look very comfortable, deleted front rails for seat backs and now have just a handle.  Need to check it out at my local dealer and see in person though. I hope it proves to be a great successor but I’m just not sure yet because it feels like a bigger redesign than in the past. 

• 3 weeks later...

Similar to the new 24 it appears to be more family friendly with center back seat. I personally prefer the tournament layout with center livewell for keeping weight centered when fishing. It looks like the price went up about $10k which should increase used prices. I was surprised that the draft is now 13” since weight didn’t increase by much.