Total Rewire

Brett O

I paid $4400-ish last year for full rewire on my 2003 2200v, but that was also replacing livewell pump, bilge pump, and a few relays, new jack plate pump, new 3 bank charger, and adding some interior LEDs.  This was done up here in the panhandle.  Where are you located?

check with Mike at Master Repair in Stuart

Boatronix is well known and he does some cool stuff

Skiff world in Titusville area...

from what I've seen over time...it's about $100-150  a foot min... (EDIT - $100 / FOOT = $2K FOR A SKIFF/BOAT = 20 FEEE)-NOT $15/FOOT

BE SURE YOU GO TO SOMEONE WHO DOES BAY BOATS AND SKIFFS...

DC

On 7/30/2023 at 1:07 PM, HewesYourDaddy said:

Tony Eden at Boattronics in JAX. Look no further. His work is beyond impressive and I'm sure he could give you a very accurate quote just by calling.

Reviews are hit or miss for Boattronics, I've heard of horror stories with him as well as good things. Might depend if you have a nice boat and are spending the $$ if he cares or not.

Wayyyy too much for that boat.  What I did with my PF22 was just clean up some old wiring and run new duplex cables for my pumps ,add a new blue seas fuse box and redid my switch panel. Not exactly easy, but doable with some research. Great info here: https://newwiremarine.com/marine-grade-switches/contura-ii/switch-combos/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_pnw5dHNgAMVzoFaBR11wAZSEAAYASAAEgIk_fD_BwE

• Like 1

Well most of the wiring used is marine tinned wiring long life, past boat at 22 years old most issues were either switches or pumps not wiring, some termination where boat wiring met pumps, fuel sending units ect, 2300 is exhibiting similar with the carling switches, just look around in the console and bilge for the omissions green corrosion in butt splice connections, piece part the repairs in as ya find’em, small amount of electrical spray goes a long way. 

• Like 1