SOLD! THANK YOU ALL. 2009 Pathfinder 2000V Miss Laurie - SOLD

Ron in Atlanta

OK, she is officially for sale. This is the cleanest, shiniest Pathfinder ever. I’ve stopped at the factory a few times, parked her next to the new boats and she out shined them all. This boat and motor have just over 1000 hours, 90% of those hours at idle which is how we spend time photographing wildlife.

IMG_1580_zpsxztmfj2l.jpg

MissLaurieandfriends-1.jpg

LAS%20at%20Flamingo-1%202_zpsk4droc33.jpg

Miss%20Laurie-5_zpsmmkfdymb.jpg

Plus, she is well maintained, some would say too well maintained but what does my wife know. She has been in to the local Yamaha technician every 100 hours for the hundred hour service, gets a new impeller every 200 hours, a new battery every 200 hours. Gas has been either ethanol free or treated with stabilizer. She has never been pulled up on a beach, we anchor her fore and aft in shallow water and wade in. Her bottom is smoother than a baby’s bottom. I use the boat for wildlife photography and do not fish. This means a clean boat, unused bait wells - as a matter of fact, I will give you $100 dollars for any fish scale you can find anywhere on this boat!

Miss%20Laurie-1_zpsrlvzqeip.jpg

That is the bilge!

Miss%20Laurie-2_zpsprmzlh08.jpg

Comes with a full custom Sunbrella, down to the waterline cover in blue with cooling vents. Towable console and leaning post covers. By towable, I mean that these covers will protect the front of the console and the leaning post from 65 MPH bugs with no fluttering or flapping in the wind at all.

RON_7510.jpg

RON_8947.jpg

She comes with a full set of custom cushions fore and aft that match the factory leaning post and backrest cushions.

pics023.jpg

pics022.jpg

She rides on an Ameritrail trailer, custom wheels, 8-ply radial tires plus spare tire with cover.

Miss%20Laurie-17_zpspvzcj8ap.jpg

This is her Yamaha 115 motor. Stainless prop and spare, aluminum prop.

862Hours-2_zps9af390c0.jpg

photo_zps2de7c2e9.jpg

You get anchor, anchor rode (125 feet plus chain), fenders.

Electronics include built in VHF radio, Richie comp*** and Garmin 545s chart plotter (with both coastal US and SE lakes) and sonar. There is a second digital depth sounder as well. Transducers are located INSIDE THE HULL under the leaning post, not hanging off the transom with ugly wires leading down to them.

pics015.jpg

Price. First $25K gets to take her home. Recently appraised at $26,540 to $30,950 for insurance, "agreed upon value".

Well, it's more like she's being adopted rather than sold.

In the past I had a small Key West for sale, also in great condition. I had a few people interested in her but sold it to the person who sounded like he knew boats well and would take good care of her - not the person who called first or the person who offered the most money.

Archived