2004 2400v with trailer

2004 Pathfinder 2400v $44k obo

-2015 Yamaha 250SHO WITH 1100hrs 

-Garmin 10inch touchscreen 

-Wet Sound Bluetooth stereo with (2)8’s and (2)6’s and (1) 10 inch subwoofer under console 

-8ft Pole Pole

-Minn Kota Trolling motor 

-6 inch jackplate with blinker switch

-Battery charger under console

-AquaTraction floor under 1yr old 

-New style Pathfinder decals on hull

-New dash and switches 

-Edson style steering wheel 

-Upgraded leaning post with bucket seats

-No soft spots in the floor

-New Neoprene cover 1yr old

Boat is 20 yrs old and original gel coat, some minor cracks and scratches. Previous owner used it as a charter boat. Boat does not have a painted bottom and has been kept on lift the last 3 yrs. Boat is Professionally Ceramic Coated from top to bottom. Trailer is in great shape. Towed from Houston TX to Maryland when purchased with no issues. I do have all three titles to boat motor and trailer. Boat runs 32mph at 7.5gph and will see 60-62mph with the right load and water. Reason for selling, new boat on order. More pics and videos upon request.  Located on Kent Island Maryland. 410-829-0800. Leave a message if I don’t answer. Thanks! 

IMG_8431.jpeg

IMG_8364.jpeg

IMG_8363.jpeg

IMG_8362.jpeg

IMG_8361.jpeg

Resized_20230704_173436.jpeg

123_1.jpeg

IMG_8051.jpeg

image000002.jpeg

IMG_7850.jpeg

IMG_7764.jpeg

IMG_7492.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 12:26 PM, nigel said:

Never been on a pathy, how do they handle in chop?  Are the a dry ride?

they were amazing in their day....they had the ability to get over the chop a good bit better than the 22....for a 20 y/o boat, looks great...MBG went to the HPS (step hull) and they HPS rides up on the chop as well.

when I was looking at a PF back in2005, the 24 was on my list....but, I got a great deal on a 22.

dc

On 1/28/2024 at 8:19 AM, Wanaflatsfish said:

they were amazing in their day....they had the ability to get over the chop a good bit better than the 22....for a 20 y/o boat, looks great...MBG went to the HPS (step hull) and they HPS rides up on the chop as well.

when I was looking at a PF back in2005, the 24 was on my list....but, I got a great deal on a 22.

dc

Older 22’s are fantastic boats, bone dry running for the most part, can take a beating if having to.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...