Tomorrow’s big project….

HenrysCreek

Two big brackets, two 8’ Power poles…

Hoping I don’t drop the engine to the ground and break a couple of toes before the MBG event next month!  😂

Wish me luck!  I’ll try to take some videos and/or some pics of the install. 

Boat lift is being finalized tomorrow too at my new place so hoping to get these done to do some fishing this weekend!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, HenrysCreek said:

Two big brackets, two 8’ Power poles…

Hoping I don’t drop the engine to the ground and break a couple of toes before the MBG event next month!  😂

Wish me luck!  I’ll try to take some videos and/or some pics of the install. 

Boat lift is being finalized tomorrow too at my new place so hoping to get these done to do some fishing this weekend!

Congrats on the lift. Always exciting getting new gear setup. :)

If I may ask what MBG event next month?

The nuts and all of the threads were perfect. We did it on the lift and it took about an hour because we cut off the hook part to give better access for a wrench. Access to the interior bolts was another matter. Ended up cutting a bigger access with a jigsaw as I couldn’t get my arm to both nuts inside. Needs a little clean up and gelcoat, but we made a pretty clean cut. The next owner will appreciate the easy access 24 years from now when it’s time to replace it again!  

• Like 2