(SOLD) 1993 Hewes Redfisher for sale $19,750

Dave P

(SOLD 9/30/23) 1993 Redfisher lappy well maintained. $19,750

New fuel tank (as most of you know, all Hewes boats this vintage are ripe for a tank failure) replaced this one last year. 2012 Yamaha 115 four stroke, around 1,600 hours. These are 4-5,000 hour outboards many years left in it.  Runs great and sips fuel. Upgraded from Bennett to Lenco trim tabs. Hydraulic steering. Comes with 3-year-old Minn Kota 80# copilot trolling motor w/ spare fob. two-year-old batteries and an onboard two bank charger. Its on a two-year-old Venture trailer, bunks and glides are custom built for the boat. Excellent definition Lowrance HDS sounder / plotter. Come take it for a shakedown.

Those of us familiar with these vintage lappys regard them as one of the best riding and driest 18’ flats boat ever built. I love this skiff and am struggling with selling it. I have an opportunity to buy a friend’s 21 Redfisher. Otherwise, I would not part with her. I am in Maine currently and will be heading to SW FL in early January. I'm happy to meet a serious buyer at a central location for inspection and test drive. Willing to deliver the boat to new owner for travel expenses.

IMG_1889.JPEG

IMG_1888.JPEG

IMG_1887.JPEG

IMG_1886.JPEG

IMG_1885.JPEG

IMG_1890.JPEG

• Like 1

• Dave P changed the title to 1993 Hewes Redfisher for sale $19,750

Thanks

Its in Maine now. I plan to head to Florida with it in early January. That's the plan, If Idalia takes a right like Ian did last fall I'll be heading down sooner... Almost the same track and predictions as Ian before it smashed into our place in Port Charlotte.  Holding my breath. We'll see

• Dave P changed the title to (SOLD) 1993 Hewes Redfisher for sale $19,750