Jump to content

What are these hoses for? 24 Pathfinder


Recommended Posts

Looking to put a leaning post livewell on my 2007 2400 tournament and it’s looking like it might not happen due to not having enough spaces for the drain and fill hoses. I found these hoses that terminate under the deck and on top of the fuel tank. I know some of them are from the gunnel mounted Rod holder drain tubes but can figure out what the others go to and they are open/cut off.

Anyone have any ideas?




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...