Stealth 1 Charging

rubble

Is Stealth still in business?  I've reached out to Danny a couple of times through their primary phone line and sent a couple of emails but no response.  Haven't tried their Emergency/Tech Support because I'm just looking for some setup info with the DC Charger but may go that route if needed.  

The website I've found is the same as before with little or no updates.  Just checking to see if they are still operating.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2023 at 4:07 PM, triplec said:

He is. Or was couple weeks ago. I had a small issue with a light not working indicating a charge and left a voice mail on the Emergency Tech line and he called me back a few days later. Turns out it was a fuse. 

Thanks.  Curious;  Are you using the AC, DC or both chargers?  

10 minutes ago, THE OUTLAW said:

Both ! 🇺🇸🏴‍☠️

Does the AC charger connect to each battery like most or is it connected in a different way?  Danny had me rig up the 3 bank to charge everything but it's tricky.  Also, does the AC have charge status lights for the batteries?  

9 hours ago, rubble said:

Does the AC charger connect to each battery like most or is it connected in a different way?  Danny had me rig up the 3 bank to charge everything but it's tricky.  Also, does the AC have charge status lights for the batteries?  

It does have charge lights for both banks. Not each individual battery but one for troll bank and one for start battery.

On 9/12/2023 at 7:57 PM, triplec said:

It does have charge lights for both banks. Not each individual battery but one for troll bank and one for start battery.

Do you like that setup okay or would you prefer a charge status like with the NOCO?  I leave my CC Door open so I can see the status when in storage.  I just look at from back by the motor and can see what phase the charge is in while plugged up.