LAPORTE COVER ON 23 HPS WITH TWIN POWERPOLE

Wanaflatsfish

PUT THIS IN THE GENERAL SO OTHERS CAN EASILY REFERENCE....Been lots of posts on Laporte products....here is the cover I purchased....finally got around to getting on the boat....their service was great....nice family business.   I also have the Laporte rear shade.

it does fit much tighter on the boat...I was just fiddling with it and decided to take a few photos for the forum members.

LINK.... LINK TO SITE

laport1.thumb.jpg.9228f05eede0b242347d614459576ca6.jpg

laport2.thumb.jpg.efcfaf25ab478828c94eb2c97d4e6487.jpg

laport3.thumb.jpg.57ce78d79aeafe2582dc963f8540b420.jpg

laport4.thumb.jpg.aa588d7003329ad64bd9975ae8a601c8.jpg

laport5.thumb.jpg.da287cf467e8c6d3bec62d10098bad2e.jpg

• Like 1

Dino, rain will collect in that slack spot ahead of the console. I take a dock line and loop it to the top cross bar on the TTop, then take it to the bow cleat. The tight line will hold up the bow section and stop the bellies from rain.. 

The tie downs will pull down slack to protect the hull from fading..

Marc

16 hours ago, Moderator said:

Dino, rain will collect in that slack spot ahead of the console. I take a dock line and loop it to the top cross bar on the TTop, then take it to the bow cleat. The tight line will hold up the bow section and stop the bellies from rain.. 

The tie downs will pull down slack to protect the hull from fading..

Marc

Hi Marc,

thanks for the tips......

I'm very happy with it.....The only PIA is I have to take off the trolling motor each time....

DC

On 9/4/2023 at 9:22 AM, Capt. Troy said:

Dino I would drill some holes in it so it doesn't collect rain. I know you want to do some drilling.😎

I DID ALREADY....DON'T YOU SEE THOSE BIG POLES ON THE STERN ???   Darn thing covered them up and I said, "NO Way....get out the Dewalt Mama.....Papa's Gona do some drilling " .   :)

dc

• 2 weeks later...