Maverick 18 console rod holders

seabirdb

6 hours ago, seabirdb said:

Yes, TNT were the first I called but there is a 4-6 week wait and theirs were $260. Signature Marine said that they had them in stock. 
I don’t think that there is much difference between the two. I could be wrong. 
Thanks 

Signature is who MB uses......they are in FLL just outside the airport perimeter....good people....call them...they make them custom to order.

DC

Yes I called Signature Marine and very nice people. I asked if I could pick them up and they said they only ship them, which is fine. I just need to tell them the size 12 or 14 inch backing. Im thinking 12 like I had on my Hewes. Im hoping someone can measure the one on their Hpx 18 and let me know. I might just go this weekend to my nearest Maverick dealer and measure them. 
Thanks 

39 minutes ago, seabirdb said:

Yes I called Signature Marine and very nice people. I asked if I could pick them up and they said they only ship them, which is fine. I just need to tell them the size 12 or 14 inch backing. Im thinking 12 like I had on my Hewes. Im hoping someone can measure the one on their Hpx 18 and let me know. I might just go this weekend to my nearest Maverick dealer and measure them. 
Thanks 

Good Idea....yes, I bought a pair for my MA17 a while back...I can't remember whether it was 12 or 14....you can adjust it...you just want It to be sure they fit in the color and are not sitting on the deck....this is a function on how long your rod butt are in size....

Dc