Sold—1996 Maverick Master Angler 18.5ft Yam 150sho

Fatherof4

I have a 1996 Maverick Master Angler for sale.  I have truly loved this boat, and breaking my heart to sell.  Had zero intention of ever selling.  In June of this yr, the wife and I took a 2 week vacation to Marathon.  Pulled this boat all the way down.  On a bad weather day, we went driving around and ended up at a boat dealer...long story short, bought a brand new Key West 230 Bay reef.

On to the maverick.  Around 2020 I purchased a brand new in the crate Yam 150sho.  I think it has around 65-70 hrs.  All dealer service been done on time.  I have also replaced all hydraulic steering.  New lines, new cylinder, new head unit, even a brand new steering wheel.  In March of this yr, had a brand new custom made poling platform with folding backrest.  Also in April bought a brand new 9" touch screen Garmin MFD and new transducer.  Upholstery maybe 3 yrs old.  Has a power pole and I bought a brand new carbon hybrid push pole.  Used one time.  Alum trailer, with new tires, custom wheels and new hubs.  Boat is in good shape, but, it is 27 yrs old.  It does have nicks here and there.  It is the dual rod locker model and had sea deck in the floor.  Have tons of pics and will answer any question.  I'm 56, owned boats 35yrs.  This is my favorite ever.  $25,000.  Located in Montgomery, AL. Text for pics, 334-391-2880.

• Like 3

• Moderator changed the title to Sold—1996 Maverick Master Angler 18.5ft Yam 150sho