2011 Pathfinder 24TE (Tournament) F300-250Hrs Excellent Quick Sale

mad6350

Well, I owned this boat from 2015 to 2021 then sold it to a very good friend. The boat has never once had an issue. Has always had its’ services done. Boat has very low hours and has always been kept inside on a rack. He has decided to trade the boat in on a new 2600 TRS to make more room for his family.
He will be taking it to the dealer on Sunday so not much time to move it but I thought I’d give it a shot for him.

I understand dealers have to make money but I don’t think he’s being offered what the boat is worth. I might be way off here, that’s why we decided to give it a short run here with the MBG family. Boat will be available until Saturday night.

He will be taking it to the dealer for inspection on Sunday so I know it’s not much time but it might be a win/win for someone and him.

2011 Grey Pathfinder 2400TE with Custom T-Top

Yamaha F300 with SWSII 19P prop, 250 Hours

AmeraTrail Trailer-New Tires today since the trailer had been sitting for years

MinnKota 101# 36v thrust Trolling motor

Garmin 740 GPS/Sonar

ProMariner Onboard Charger

Complete/Full Custom Cover and individual covers with console, motor, leaning post, power pole covers included. 

Some of the photos show the 6’ Power Pole, but it has been changed out to a 10’ unit.

Located in Lakeland, FL

Mobile: 863.860.0276

Thanks,

Tony D.

IMG_1351.jpeg

IMG_1350.jpeg

IMG_2166.jpeg

IMG_0167.jpeg

IMG_7102.png

IMG_8618.png

On 9/28/2023 at 9:20 PM, mad6350 said:

Yep, red one, I think you’re right. With the tax benefit of trading, I think if it brings $65-$67, it’s worth it for him to sell it rather than trade.

I hope this helps!

If he is getting anywhere close to that on trade he needs to do it ASAP. IMO its a 45-50k boat, market veryyyyy slow right now