1999 Hewes Redfisher Lappy 19. SOLD **

nigel

So I have decided to sell my Lappy.  This is the first time my life I have sold a boat so bear with me.  

As you can see in the pics, I had it Sea Decked, had all the aluminum powder coated, custom built seats.  Actually has a brand new lower unit.  Installed first of October and I have been out 2 weekends since.  Runs great.  200hp Merc EFI 2 stroke.  The throttle was replaced in 2021 also.  Nothing was wrong, I just wanted a new look.  Same with steering wheel.  I bought this boat in 2021.  I had never heard or seen a Hewes boat.  I am in my 40s and never ever owned a boat.  We bought a condo in Panama City Beach and I wanted a boat.  When I started researching I fell in love with the style.  I get a lot of compliments on it and truth be told I really don't wanna sell it.  But have have to be a realist, I need something a little bigger.  The jetties/pass makes is hard for us in a smaller boat. 

I have a brand new radio, amp and speakers in the box (DS18 HYDRDO). 4 Speakers.  All in all $600.00 bucks.    Just have not had time to install.  I redid the switch panel myself, cleaned up all the wiring in the console back in 2021.  I am no pro but I did pretty good!!  

I am sure I am leaving something out.  Id be happy to meet and let ya drive it if we can get the timing right.  I am in Dothan, AL, but in PCB most weekends.  

$25,150.00

I listed on Boat Trader too.

I forgot something, all new batteries this year.  3 of them.  2 for trolling.  1 cranking.  I have a 4 bank charger installed also.  

IMG_6378.HEIC IMG_6380.HEIC IMG_6379.HEIC IMG_6376.HEIC IMG_6374.HEIC IMG_6375.HEIC IMG_6371.HEIC IMG_6373.HEIC IMG_6370.HEIC IMG_6369.HEIC

• Like 2

• nigel changed the title to 1999 Hewes Redfisher Lappy 19
  • Moderator changed the title to 1999 Hewes Redfisher Lappy 19. SOLD **