Wrapped steering wheel

THE OUTLAW

I’m glad to help a fellow angler out, those wheels are not cheap. Ralph , Outlaw will get over the $$$ loss a lot sooner now that the steering wheel is being returned, I know I would. I’m guilty for falling for the same scam, the wife kept telling me she thought it was fishy. Sure enough when we PayPal the money, phone rang and PayPal advised us it was a scam. Luckily she called the bank and got it blocked. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is .

• Like 2

outlaw,  as someone stated above Hunter Bounds is legit.  He lives about 6 miles from me and has wrapped my wheel and console grabrail.  He is in St. Marys, Ga.  He’s a recently retired Coast Guard officer.  He’s a solid dude and does amazing work.  What he normally does is he has a ton of Gemlux stainless wheels in stock and he just wraps them according to your wants and then swaps it out with your plain wheel plus some money from you.  

IMG_7466.jpeg

IMG_7465.jpeg

• Like 3