Asleep at the wheel?

rubble

Well, I brought this up to the Brain Trust at the factory. The company they hired to market & sell the Mav-swag is top notch and handles the gear for gray outboards and top fishing companies.. However, their post-grad marketing major scavenged a boat photo for the ad, and the two-step proofing missed the mistake. This outfit really feels bad about the goof and is kissing the donkey as we speak.  You can bet a fisherman will be reviewing the swag ads in the future.. Hahahhahahahaha ! 
I was curious and asked… the factory got the supply chain under control, and has a solid base of employees building the boats. They are still using the best cloths and vinylester resins on the market. 
You guys don’t miss a thing ! Thanks for the heads up and get in some fishing before winter sets in !!

MM 

45 minutes ago, Moderator said:

Well, I brought this up to the Brain Trust at the factory. The company they hired to market & sell the Mav-swag is top notch and handles the gear for gray outboards and top fishing companies.. However, their post-grad marketing major scavenged a boat photo for the ad, and the two-step proofing missed the mistake. This outfit really feels bad about the goof and is kissing the donkey as we speak.  You can bet a fisherman will be reviewing the swag ads in the future.. Hahahhahahahaha ! 
I was curious and asked… the factory got the supply chain under control, and has a solid base of employees building the boats. They are still using the best cloths and vinylester resins on the market. 
You guys don’t miss a thing ! Thanks for the heads up and get in some fishing before winter sets in !!

MM 

Let the brain trust know I would be happy to proof all outgoing ads for a small consideration.  Heck, I’d do it just for the use of a 2500 loaner.   

On 11/14/2023 at 7:16 AM, Moderator said:

MM 

Hahaha!  It wasn't hard to miss.  When I first saw it I thought it odd that the lines of the boat in the ad didn't resemble an MBG rig. Then took I closer look! And you couldn't hardly miss the blonde haired dude on the front of it either.  Didn't look like Murphy or Page!