need help finding replacement wire for TRS 22 leaning post

I purchased an used 2013 Pathfinder 22 TRS.  The wire that attaches to the leaning post and keeps it from falling too far forward when you access the storage under the leaning post cushion is cut.  I attached a couple of photos of the part to this post.  It looks like it is stainless steel.  I have gone to a couple of home depots and a west marine and have not had any help finding a replacement part.  I would greatly appreciate if someone on this forum can tell me where to find this part.  

20231110_145251.jpg

20231110_145300.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I was able to find it at McMaster Carr.  Thanks for the advice.  Here is the link in case someone else needs to purchase this lanyard.  

https://www.mcmaster.com/products/wire-rope/wire-rope-coating~coated/attachment-type~90-eye/attachment-type~eye/

The old lanyard on my boat has a rubber coating.  My new wire from McMaster Carr is naked, just a wire. So I am going to put heat shrink around my new wire so prevent chafing.  

• Thanks 1