House boat coming up, can't wait

6 hours ago, SeaSerpent123 said:

It's that time of the year again.  Going down to Flamingo and renting a houseboat for three nights.  Looking forward to spending quality time down there with the wife.  Will report back sometime next week on conditions, bait and of course fish.  Wish us luck!!!

P.S.

I really want a cobia, just saying!!!!

without a video....the trip Never Happened :)

Enjoy......B-Safe 

DC

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lemaymiami said:

Yesterday at the inside ramp down at Flamingo - there was a bit bigger crococile than the usual... Looked to be easily 13 feet long, hanging out within a hundred feet or less from where the houseboats are moored..

SS:

Definitely something to keep an eye on when spending time on the House Boat....I wouldn't want to wake up and grab a morning cup of JOE and have Wally Gator on the deck.....

DC

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, lemaymiami said:

The good news is that the American saltwater crocodile is a fish eater -it’s big ‘gators that are dangerous - stay away from them.. The. bad news is that the crocs will go after any fish you hook around the entire marina…

There was a big male that was killing all the crocs on that side last year.  Even other males which the rangers said was unusual.

1 hour ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

SS:

Definitely something to keep an eye on when spending time on the House Boat....I wouldn't want to wake up and grab a morning cup of JOE and have Wally Gator on the deck.....

DC

There will be multiple videos dude!  We are also going to doa video just on the lodge and resturant