Jump to content

Where can I order grab rails like this?


Recommended Posts


Option 1

You can go to any Hewes dealer and order the console grab rail ends Part # are 5000610 you can buy them for about $20 and they should be able to order the tubing. I don't know what the part # is for the tubing but you can contact Lisa to find out

Lisa Culjak

772.465.0631 x109


Option 2

You can go to a Machine Shop and order the same parts at a lower cost. The parts are made by E-tech Marine. The console grab rail ends should cost about $15 then you can get some polished aluminum tubing bend it up however you want.

I hope this helps!!! Check out what I did with mine!!! Enjoy[/color]

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...