1998 Hewes Redfisher w/ 2021 150 Pro Xs

woodbineben

Anyone got any idea on what my boat might be worth? Tossing around the idea of selling it. It’s a super immaculate 1998 Hewes Redfisher 18’. The engine is a 2021 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP with 180ish hours. Minn Kota trolling motor with spot lock. Dual 8’ power poles installed in 2022. SeaDek installed in 2022. 30 gallon aluminum fuel tank. Trailer is in perfect condition. New JL audio system installed less than a year ago by Boattronics in Jax, FL. Boat will run 58 Mph with a full tank of gas, might could get 60+ light. Cruises at 45 mph sipping 8gph. 

Any idea what it would be worth? I was thinking anywhere from the $37k-$41k range

IMG_3348.jpeg

IMG_2920.jpeg

IMG_2924.jpeg

You have a very nice Lappy. It could possibly be the most tricked out 18 lappy out on the water. As to you question as price I hope you can get everything you want for her. Personally I think you might be a little high. 35,000 can buy a boat almost 20 years newer.  You would be looking for a buyer that wants the old lappy hull and no other  hull. I  would love to have that 150 to hang on my project maverick. Your boat has all the best things you can bolt on to any hull.