New Years Party at Pavalion

10 hours ago, THE OUTLAW said:

We are throwing down with a fish fry and stone crab fest .

If you dont mind sleeping on Pelican poop 💩, more than welcome to pass out , on the beach .

Merry Christmas yall

Stay safe

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️

Been there....done that....have the USMC Honorable Discharge (DD214)to prove it :)

Slept in the cold and rain when I was 19....now, I"ll take the lodge at Flamingo and call it roughing it :)

Enjoy....

DC

• Like 1

Let's see... Pavilion... Just you and all the raccoons you can put up with.... Hmmm.  Believe I'll pass - but all of those gulf-side islands might have a fish or two for anyone interested.  This time of year you'll find me up inside most days that I'm down that way... Yesterday it was Flamingo -and a backcountry slam for a father and son - on their boat.... On the freshwater side of things earlier this week it was peacock after peacock in the canals west of Ft. Lauderdale...   Yep, Christmas is definitely coming soon... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/21/2023 at 9:48 AM, THE OUTLAW said:

No raccoons

, storms and snakes got all them .

We will be the Forest Gump of Sheephead .

Been too the lodge .

I know it is new , but the price is crazy .

Can buy a new Simrad for a weekends stay .

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

I wish we were in that area…I’d love to knock a few back and fish with the Outlaw…. That’s what good memories and stories are made from…Happy Holidays, JJ

IMG_3182.jpeg

• Like 2

As for the new lodge... I doubt they're aiming at fishermen....  The fact that they've never reached out to the guides at Flamingo at all (not for input or any other reason - when we might just book a few of our clients in that nice new lodge... )  says it all.  Still I have to say that our current concessionaire is head and shoulders better than any that came before... 

• Like 1