Watertight Totes - Yeti Load Out GoBox alternatives

rubble

This is what I went with for the boat. I have different colors indicating what is in the case's. I.E. Black = Tools Tan = First Aid Orange  = Safety Equipment

Very happy with them, work well. The foam can be modified to hold items securely. Oh and the price is right too!

https://www.harborfreight.com/material-handling/parts-storage/utility-cases-ammo-boxes/3800-weatherproof-protective-case-large-orange-56766.html

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, fin-addict said:

For boat I used watertight bags like those for camping or kayaking. Bags come in different colors and sizes with fold up top opening and securing strap.

Yes.  Use these for inside hatches.  Looking for Hard Boxes to keep in truck bed and on boat deck.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MuddyBottomBluz said:

This is what I went with for the boat. I have different colors indicating what is in the case's. I.E. Black = Tools Tan = First Aid Orange  = Safety Equipment

Very happy with them, work well. The foam can be modified to hold items securely. Oh and the price is right too!

https://www.harborfreight.com/material-handling/parts-storage/utility-cases-ammo-boxes/3800-weatherproof-protective-case-large-orange-56766.html

Good Call!  Looked for some of these last trip to Costco/Sams.  Forgot about harbor freight and just had one open up near me.  Still need some larger boxes but these are actually great as they can go inside hatches if in boat.  

• Like 1

Thank you all. I’m a bit of a gear/EDC fan/nerd.  Here is a video that shows some good gets from Harbor Freight.  They mention the Apache boxes as well as some modular tool boxes that would be in line with the budget Go Box need.  Wanted to share as I know there are some like minded folks in here.  The modular boxes look to be exactly what I’m looking for storing gear in my truck.  I’m not a big Harbor Freight fan but they do have some things that check some boxes.